BAYADA Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BAYADA Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

2.8

License Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Lawrenceville, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Had to sit a nursing exam told I scored 80% and that it was not high enough to be a pediatric nurse but that I could take the general nursing exam which I took and got 92%....when I asked to see the first exam I was told that wasn't allowed. Took 6 weeks to verify one of my references but the recruiter kept calling me to inform me that that was the only hold up. Reference checked out ...she called to tell me the good news...excited. Two days later I got a letter in the mail saying my experience and qualifications do not match closely enough to what they are looking for.
Does that make any sense?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Monroe, NC).

Interview

Bayada is always hiring for its home health care. If its too good to be true..... it usually is!!!! they normally stick new hires on the worst cases because the other staff wont cover them without financial incentive. Just relax because the agency needs you just as much as you need the job. They do in-depth training!!!!! Great trach and vent experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a vent? Trach?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Initially spoke to the Director on the phone for approximately 15 mins. Then came into the office to meet with the Director and Clinical Manager for maybe 20 mins. Given a hands on skills test in a simulator room with a "patient" on a ventilator. Also, given a written skills test. A week later I received a call from the director offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic nursing practice questions, specifically about trach/vent experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The application in person was done after applying online. I met with the Director after taking the med test. 2 weeks later I did my 1st part of the orientation which was multiple tests with the Case Manager and the 2nd orientation day was the written and hands on test in the simulated lab.

Anonymous Employee in Totowa, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Totowa, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a process. I contacted the recruiter, then got an interview the next day. I met with the recruiter first. She was talking to me about the company and asked some questions. Then I met the clinical manager and he was correlating my experiences with some potential cases. I was offered a case (or a job) and I accepted. I started working the week after.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse?
      What days are you available?
      How long have you been a nurse?
      Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

Seemed to go well. They liked me and seemed interested in furthering the hiring process. They were nice during the interview and although they didn't make me a solid offer at that time, they left me with the impression that I would be getting the job

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Reading, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Friendly, not intimidating. I already had a lot of experience in this field, so it was a pretty quick interview. I got to meet lots of the staff at that time. They also tested my nursing skills in an in-office lab, using dummies. Again, it was not intimidating. Of course they have to ask a lot of questions and review my background, as they will then be sending me into people's homes, to spend 8, 10 or 12 hours alone with special needs children. I would hope they interview candidates very thoroughly, which they did with me.

Interview Questions

• Are you secure in working independently? This position has you all alone in client's homes. But help is a phone call away.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Bloomsburg, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Your interview is based on your experience if any in home care environment. If the office specializes in pediatrics you may be asked specific questions when it comes to care for an infant, toddler etc. You may be also asked to demonstrate certain skills - taking care of a client with G tube, assesment...

Interview Questions

• nothing extraordinary...Just typical question like where do you see yourself 5 years down the road...   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2012.

Interview

Apply online. Interview with office manager, complete paper tests and skills assessment test, mandatory training on high tech cases

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Not bad they take 4ever. Must have all clearances 2 step, physical, referances and employment history. And they will verify. So call the people u use.......they tend to stick ya on training only 1/2 wage and dont get paid milage so make sure you dont let them send ya over anhour away cuz they will......

Negotiation

None. This is what ya get 21 base no comp. U choose hours u wanna wirk but they will call if ur a reliable person nonstop......... n guilt u into accepting and once u say yes. Yes means tes at bayada.....