BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions in Plant City, FL | Glassdoor

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions in Plant City, FL

2.5

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Plant City, FL).

Interview

The interview and hiring process with bayada was great such nice people and willing to help with everything ceu's shots everything .i also was able to start quick which was great

Interview Questions

• Experience referrals and if i was able to work with people that had pets also had to have vehicle and insurance   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Plant City, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was first contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. This part of the interview process was pretty standard, was told the pay was around $35,000 annually.

Then it got a little weird. I interviewed for the position in the Plant City, FL office. Went in for a face to face interview with the director. She seemed very combative and emphasized the fact continuously that she was a micromanager and proud of it (not someone I would enjoy working for). She also claimed that if you were to work hard enough you would be promoted to a director position of your own office. However, of the employees I met there was one who had been in the CSM position for three years.

Also, the job title is deceiving. They do not start you as a CSM but as an associate. Once hired you have to be promoted to a CSM position and base starts around $20,000. Very deceptive.

The interview did seem very cult like. She constantly emphasized that they love to give feedback to each and continuously gave me "feedback" on my interview responses as this is the Bayada way. It was very strange.

Definitely not a fit. I didn't send any sort of follow up after my interview and they did not contact me again either. Seems like a scam, I wouldn't recommend it.

Interview Questions