BB&T Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Was contacted by HR twice. He asked few questions and was supposed to inquire something from organization and get back.
He never got back to me on both the occasion.I found it annoying. I have interviewed with most of the major companies but never had such an experience with any HR.
I will refrain from interacting with such companies ever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was arranged through the campus recruitment program; On campus interview; Simple interview process; One rep from specific group with one from HR; All fit questions and nothing technical; Be prepared with you own questions for them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

I walked into the interview, they said they wanted to cut to chase. They asked me how I prepared for this interviewed. The guy didn't really seem personally interested. Once he heard what he liked, he ended it. Offered a super day after I showed I knew how to analyze a company. Personality test as well as pattern type questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview? What do you know about us?   Answer Question