BB&T Capital Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T Capital Markets (Richmond, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone screen with the HR and recruiting staff. The second step was a phone interview with management. The final step was an in person interview at the capital markets headquarters in Richmond VA.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T Capital Markets (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a phone call and then a super day. They gave us a case study the day before the superday to have on hand so they could ask questions about it during the interview.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T Capital Markets (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone screening with a mix of technical and fit questions, then a super day in the Boston office where I was able to meet different members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and really wanted to get to know me. Again, there was a mix of technical and behavioral questions, but many of the interviews were conversational.