BB&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Greensboro, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online and 3 hours later I received a call from a recruiter to schedule an interview. 3 days later I interviewed. Six days after that, I received an offer for employment. I did my background info the same day and signed the offer letter. About a week later, I was officially clear for hire!!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict on the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Very straight forward and to the point. I just had the interview but it was a 3 person interview and I won't hear anything back for at least a week.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Greensboro, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed and personal. Supervisor was very interested in learning about me and my interests. Mainly asked why I was applying and about my previous work history. I didn't have any previous work experience in call centers but had a lot of experience in customer service/retail. They are mainly looking for people with experience but if you're able to correlate your previous job history with the job I think you have a shot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Florence, SC).

Interview

Was called early in the morning. Did not understand the English spoken by the reviewer. two minute telephone interview. Could not interpret the questions offered. Caller immediately sent a denial to my e-mal account.

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

It was easy and a breeze i enjoyed speaking with the interview lady she was very informational about the position and helped with explaining everything about the position. She informed me that she would give me a call back in a few weeks to let me know thr status of the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work for bb&t   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Roanoke, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

They will ask you questions about how you handle hard customers and to give examples of how you handled a bad situation and a good situation. They will ask you the length of time that it took you to handle the tough situation and what the resolution was and if you had to get a supervisor involved and the client's attitude with the resolution. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a client or customer unhappy with your resolution and how did your former company look at your resolution. They will also ask you questions about cheating and or do favors for your friends or family.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BB&T (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview is intense panel interview with 4 different hiring managers.Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I posted my resume to Indeed.com and was contacted by a recruiter. They spoke with me about available positions and if I was interested in any of them. I asked to think about it. I decided I was interested on the Customer Service position in the call center. I called back to let them know. They emailed me a call center assesment, which I passed. They then scheduled an interview with me.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider learning a new job stressful?
      How do you cope with stress?
      Tell me about a time you worked effectively in a team?
      Give me an example of when you provided great customer service   Answer Question