BB&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.8

160 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

LDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I applied for the Leadership Development Program - Analyst Role through my schools recruit board. I was notified by BB&T that I was selected for the first round interview a week or two later. I have only had a first round interview so far but it was fairly simple - the questions asked were your typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your leadership abilities were tested.   Answer Question

Early Career Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a very simple phone interview. The woman I spoke with was polite and asked very standard questions. It was an average length interview I would say as well.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whiteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Whiteville, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

They have a 3 step interview process. The initial interview is over the phone with a recruiter. Next is a face to face that starts out over the phone in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade somone to see your point of view.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Simple interview with standard questions. The process seemed more like a conversation than an intense interview. After the interview I met with a potential team to get to know more about the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that something didn't work out the way you wanted.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview, then took half day vacation to drive two hours to another office near Raleigh, NC (not where the actual job would be) for a behavioral interview with the hiring manager. HR told me that I would be updated either way. Never heard another word.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed resources outside your own team.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

1st round - phone call w/ recruiter (easy intro stuff)
    2nd round - phone call with someone on team (still pretty shallow, easy-going)
    Final round - superday in Winston-Salem. Consists of a couple behavioral interviews, a written case study, an interview where you present the case study, a panel, and lunch. After all that, instead of letting you go home, they make you sit and listen through a 40-minute presentation about how great their culture is.

Interview Questions

• Why BB&T? What makes you a good fit? Walk through you resume - what experiences would help you here? Generic stuff.   Answer Question

Quantitative Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I Went through two phone interviews. First one is from HR, and 2nd one is from a manager. HR is nice, but not the manager. Questions asked are not so tricky.

Business Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harris Acres, PA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Harris Acres, PA).

Interview

Recruiter emailed and never followed up when I tried to contact him 3 times . Finally connected and said he was busy. When scheduling time for interview he said his schedule was open.. 2 minutes previously he said how busy he was . Interview was scripted and he lacked experience and finesse. Never heard back and a month plus later received a denial email for the job but a different location . 🙁

Private Search Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BB&T in March 2017.

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn. We had a phone conversation that went well from my perspective. Recruiter asked me to forward resume and said he'd talk to the hiring manager and incumbent and get back to me. That was 5 weeks ago and it's been crickets ever since. I followed up with an email to make sure he got my resume and to check in and got no response on that either.

I'd be totally fine if they simply told me I wasn't what they were looking for but since they reached out to me I thought it a bit unprofessional to not even tell me that or acknowledge my resume.

Interview Questions

• Typical background questions   1 Answer

.NETDeveloper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BB&T (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

it was good,it is more about mvc,security,c#,sql and two factor authentication and they asked me how to consume wcf and what are the types of bindings we have,what are the known type attributes in wcf and what are the different security features in mvc and error handling in mvc