BB&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

Data Business Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via phone to setup a time for a phone interview the the VP, hiring manger and the work group. An email was sent confirming the time and place. The VP actually asked very technical questions, the hiring manager behavioral questions and team mixed back of back ground and why I was there. All three interviews were pleasant. I was told that I would be contacted within two weeks. I did not hear from them within two weeks and contacted the lady who coordinated the meetings. She said she would contact the recruiter. It has been five weeks and I've heard nothing. I'm assuming I did not get the position. However, it is still posted on their job site.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BB&T?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Woodbridge, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed.com, got a call about an interview about a week later, talked to the manager and teller supervisor, got my fingerprints done and background check took about a week, 2 weeks later I was informed I had gotten the job.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed with their human resource department first over the phone which was followed by a branch manager at the location I applied to work at. It was a quick process start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose this company   1 Answer

Email Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview a week after submitting the application, they ask why BB&T, what experience you have in the position you are applying for and ask about your background. Then anywhere from 3-5 days after the phone interview I received a call for a face to face interview with the department manager. Questions were all S.T.A.R situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a fellow co worker was dishonest?
      How did you handle a negative situation with a customer?
      Have you ever done this work before?
      Are you good at multi-tasking and daily changes in work schedule?   1 Answer

Community Banking Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BB&T (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had interviewed before they knew what positions were going to be available. A few months later when something more concrete became available, I was asked if I was still interested and I was presented with an offer after 2 rounds with the HR recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable going on site visits and customer calls with the sales reps.   1 Answer

Had I been told the office I was to work out of initially, I would not have applied for the position. Also, compensation was below my expectations.

Model Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I met all team members and talk about my master study and past experience. The asked general questions about why I hope to join the bank and the team. Everyone I met was very friendly and nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Very straight forward and to the point. I just had the interview but it was a 3 person interview and I won't hear anything back for at least a week.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T in January 2016.

Interview

It was for the position of doing cold calls for clients that weren't big clients and knew you would be calling. The were looking for someone to be hire immediately and I couldn't. She asked me questions, and then let me know why she asked them. They were concerns or worries from the "personally" assessment I had taken. So know that a question could be about something that you didn't score "well" on or stuck out as a concern to them.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I handled rejection.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landis Valley, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T (Landis Valley, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The branch manager was very understanding when I had to reschedule due to family emergency. There were two parts - one phone interview with a recruiter and the second part was in branch with the branch and assistant branch manager.

Interview Questions

• What part of the job is most important to you?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview and then two in person interviews. The phone interview was with my Teller Supervisor (TS). The second interview was in person with the TS. It basically acted as a formality, and we discussed pay and work schedule. The third interview was with the TS and the Branch Manager just to ensure that I was a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer/Think of a time you provided excellent customer service to an irate customer.   Answer Question