BB&T Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my school and got a phone interview. The person was very nice and we had a good discussion around the technicals he asked me. We had a really good discussion about my home town and BC football.

Interview Questions

• What are valuation methods? What type of synergies are there? IF a company has same revenue and same industry as another company, why would one be valued more?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T (Richmond, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the 1st round interview through my college career development center. 2 Interviewers, one was a current IB analyst who had just graduated from my college for 4 months and another was a VP. The VP mainly interviewed me and asked me random questions about my resume. The whole interview was kind of a friendly chit-chat. I guess it's a sign of not accepting. Anyway the interview was a good conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T (Richmond, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Composed of one on campus interview, which 3 associates/analyst conducted. Asked many questions based on background. Later invited for Superday. Networking dinner the day before and went out afterwards. The interviews the next day started at 8 am. Composed of 9 interviews back-to-back of mostly managing directors but also some associates as well. More senior people ask me behavioral or strategic questions, less senior people ask technical questions.