BB&T Teller Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Teller Supervisor Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BB&T (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial contact by Recruiter for telephone interview. Asked general questions about minimum skills for position. After successfully completion of the skills assessment, a subsequent in-person interview with hiring manager. Overall process very lengthy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Management is open to negotiation. However, the hiring manager may not be the decision maker in the negotiation. May take up to a week before approval.

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

BB&T has a process all managers have to follow. Each position has a set of questions and the manager has to write your answer and submit to HR. A lot of people have a saying on who gets hire not just the hiring manager(the one doing the interview), a lot of politics are involved.

Interview Questions

• One time where my customer service stood out.   1 Answer

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T in May 2011.

Interview

Be prepared to answer SAR questions. These questions ask you about a situation, the action you took and the result. Questions are asked to determine if you follow the ideals of the Perfect Client Experience. Are you -Reliable, Responsive, Empathetic and Competent.
    The interview process is as follows: Fill out job profile online, get a call from HR, come in for interview, wait about a week for an offer letter, accept the offer letter (no negotiation) and do drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you were unable to make it to work. What did you do?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time that you dealt with a difficult client. What happened and how did you change the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existent.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T in November 2009.

Interview

Every effort was made by the Interviewer to portray the position in a positive light. However, as the interview went further I learned the position was for two separate locations and it would be difficult to find a balance between management and employees by spending enough time in each location.

Interview Questions

It did not seem reasonable to cover both locations to the satisfaction of management/employees.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T in May 2009.

Interview

You come in and are interviewed by the fcl and ssl. They ask behavioral type questions based off of your past experience. Nothing out of the ordinary and overall a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• In your past job, how would you handle a disgruntled employee?   Answer Question
    • In your past job, how did you deal with an upset client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I wasn't able to negotiate the offer.