BB&T Interview Questions in Wilson, NC | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Email Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview a week after submitting the application, they ask why BB&T, what experience you have in the position you are applying for and ask about your background. Then anywhere from 3-5 days after the phone interview I received a call for a face to face interview with the department manager. Questions were all S.T.A.R situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a fellow co worker was dishonest?
      How did you handle a negative situation with a customer?
      Have you ever done this work before?
      Are you good at multi-tasking and daily changes in work schedule?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by HR on Thursday to interview with the department manager on Friday. Two hours after my interview, I was called by HR with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some interview questions you prepared for that I didn't ask you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

It was easy and a breeze i enjoyed speaking with the interview lady she was very informational about the position and helped with explaining everything about the position. She informed me that she would give me a call back in a few weeks to let me know thr status of the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work for bb&t   1 Answer

Fraud Detection Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC).

Interview

Interview was very standard, basic questions such as how did you handle conflict productively in the past, how would you handle it if there was conflict with a team member. Describe your work ethic, Have you had attendance issues? I actually met with 3 people at 1 time but it was much more relaxed than you would think. The overall interview may have lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• This was an entry level position so there was nothing that would really catch you off guard, just be prepared to elaborate with your answers and not simply yes or no answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I know people that have and were able to get 2-3% more for salary, it really depends on the job requirements and what you are bringing to the table.

Loan Services Accounting Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

First I spoke with a recruiter via the phone that asked basic information. Sat in a room with 2 interviewers, where they asked pre-written questions that HR allowed them to ask.

Interview Questions

• Questions were vague in nature and very generic; as stated above, questions were dictated to them by HR; did not base any questions on my work experience.   1 Answer

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

The process began with phone communication with the technical recruiter. There were two or three conversations initially and then a phone interview with the manager of the section I would be working in. There was then a face to face interview in Wilson, all travel and hotel was covered as I was coming from out of the area. The process lasted most of the day and included a lunch with the group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

an offer letter was sent, I responded with inquiry on salary and vacation, agreed to my counter.

Client Server Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

First part of the interview process is a screening done by a recruiter. My resume was then forwarded to the hiring manager for review. I received a call about a week later to schedule a formal interview with the hiring manager. After the initial interview with the manager, I was then interviewed by each team member, which at the time was four. Einterviews were more of a get to know me type interview to see if I would be a good fit. After the interviews, the hiring manager tool me around to meet the employees of the entire facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They make an initial offer via phone call from HR. Once agreed, an appointment is scheduled to go in and sign the offer letter.

Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Wilson, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

I initially was brought in as a contractor and since they needed the position filled quickly all I did was a phone interview with the manager of the Web Engineering group and a technical phone interview with a few of the engineers. Of course I had to send the recruiter a resume and interview with them on the phone as well. I was hired within a week of the time the recruiter contacted me about the position until I was offered and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers are round? (Give 3 reasons)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a very lucrative hourly rate that I did no hesitate to accept. After working as I contractor for 1 1/2 years I was convinced to sign on as a full time employee.