BBA Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BBA Aviation

Legal Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBA Aviation (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from an HR representative wanting to set up a phone call within a couple days. I spoke with her, and it was very positive. She had five questions, each geared toward my personality and ability to handle certain situations. Then I did a skype interview, and it went well, but as with most Skype interviews, it can cause some awkwardness in lag time and other logistical snags. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you handled a difficult situation with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBA Aviation (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter stating that they found my resume
    on monster.com. The recruiter then said she had this opportunity
    available so they submitted my resume. They reached out to me
    a couple of days later and stated that BBA would like to schedule
    a interview with me. They then asked my availability for this and schedule
    an interview.
    This was a one and done interview provided through the recruiter.
    I received a call from the recruiter the same day stating that BBA
    would like to extend me the job offer so I accepted.
    I was then asked when I would be available to start.
    I then started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions matching the job description exact.   Answer Question

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBA Aviation (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was based primarily on your passed work experience. Your ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs plus must you posses a valid drivers license. Be able to work in a high paced environment.
    Prior aviation experience is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work overtime?   1 Answer

Payroll Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BBA Aviation.

Interview

There is not much to describe apart from lack of process and any kind of professionalism and candidate experience that would attract potential employee to the organisation. I was invited for an interview via email, with no previous phone call from anyone, with 3 days notice. Upon making contact with the coordinator wanting to discuss the role before committing to the interview, there was information she needed to come back to me about. I received a rather brief email on the day the interview was originally arranged for (Monday) with response to my queries to which I thought that although the outcome wasn't what I was looking for, I'd like to attend the interview requesting for this to be arranged for Friday that week if possible. I've not heard anything until I called on Wednesday morning for an update to which the response was that it was a hectic week and she would make an enquiry for me and let me know. I had an email later on that day to say that they wouldn't see me anymore as they were at second stage interviews by that point. It would've been nice to be advised that if I can't make in on Monday, I would be missing the opportunity as it was the final day for interviews.