BBC Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBC Graphic Designer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBC (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

An informal conversation, clearly designed to uncover my personality rather than any specific job qualifications. They were very thorough in reviewing my portfolio and showreel and there was a brief colour/vision test. As I was recommended by a friend who was already a recent hire, the process was largely informal and relaxed. This was also due in large part to the fact that the interviewers were senior designers and not HR professionals.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn new technology?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BBC

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBC (London, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

Hiring was an ongoing process. I met with the head of department who reviewed my portfolio and had a long informal chat with me. He was obviously more interested in my character and temperament than design ability, which seemed to be a given. From their side, finding a 'good fit' seemed a priority in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience leading a team, in a high pressure situation? How did you succeed in that situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation. The BBC sets its terms and conditions - all of which are very fair and reasonable - and you take it or leave it.