BBC Worldwide Project Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBC Worldwide Project Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBC Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was only 1 interview required for the role and only 1 interview slot available, which was inconveniently in the middle of the day.
I was interviewed by the team manager and the person who had previously held the post that was now vacant due to his promotion. The two of them were very welcoming and responded well to my answers. My experience and previous job roles fit the job spec very well, however there seemed to be concerns that the culture at the job I had been doing was too different, in terms of processes and approvals.
I received a response about 2.5 hours after the interview had ended that I had been unsuccessful and had to chase for feedback after the interview, which I received by way of a telephone call from the hiring manager 6 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure that people follow all processes and procedures and required approvals to the letter?   Answer Question