BBJ Linen Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

BBJ Linen Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at BBJ Linen

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBJ Linen.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone call with HR then I had a Skype interview with my manager. I was then offered the position within a week. It was a quick process and they let me know they would call me on a certain day to offer me the position and they did call me that day.

Interview Questions

• They asked average questions and explained the position thoroughly. She got very excited on the phone explaining the job, which got me excited about it. She knew how to sell me it!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BBJ Linen

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially, I was referred to the company by a colleague. I spoke with a person in the local office that manages accounts who passed along my information to the Regional Director. I then interviewed in person with the Regional director. She passed my information to the headquarters in Chicago where I had three rounds of Skype interview. One with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, 2nd with another Regional Director, and the final with the CEO. I then received a job offer after a background check and drug screening. The process was lengthy, but the company wants to ensure that their employees are well qualified and serious about the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, which one would you be?
      If asked to describe yourself to a random person that you meet, what would you say?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen.

Interview

I went through a round of 5 thorough interviews with pretty standard questions about my previous employment, interest in the job, and where I see myself with the company. Definitely a rigorous process but if you are prepared, confident, and honest you will do very well. I also liked the fact that they took so much time to interview me as I think it shows a level of investment in you as an individual if you are offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Being asked about my sales style in unconventional ways.   1 Answer