BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS

Sort:

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS.

Interview

applied online; go through an HR screening interview followed by an Skype interview with group of statistician working there; then was sent an "assignment" that asks you do do some statistical analysis; hear back from them that I got an offer; then asked for references. Got the offer and start working.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of your future in 5 years from now? what is a specific project where you apply your statistics skills? what if you have to over time for your work.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an interview. Checked the academic background of the interviewee. Most of the interview questions are behavioral questions such as the working style, how to prioritize work, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS.

Interview

Phone screening interview but no email confirmation about the time and date of the phone call prior to the phone interview. Asked basic standard questions regarding qualifications and education.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, what do you know about ...   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview w two individuals. The interview was 30-40 mins long and quite casual. They gave out a quiz prior to the interview. Questions were related to basic epidemiology and statistics.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview set up over email. First one was with a panel of 2, consisting of the lab manager and the office assistant. Mainly just wanted to get to know you, find out what you want to do in your life, and what your experiences are.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview had 3 interviewers, and they asked the typical interview questions and some job-specific skills questions. They were all very friendly which helped ease my nervousness. I prepared some questions for the interview, and they helped clarify my understanding of the job position.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Formal, panel interview. Technical and Behavioural based questions. Initial telephone screen, followed by a first in-person panel interview and then a second interview. References were requested and conducted. Once offered a position, employment is contingent upon completing a criminal record check.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone screen first then schedule a phone interview with hr. After that is the on-site interview with hr, manager and researcher. If passing the interview, they will give you a test. Usually it is about one week for you to work on that.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here.   1 Answer