BC Hydro Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BC Hydro Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at BC Hydro (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted application online and received an email about 6 months later saying I was shortlisted for an interview. Had to visit a webpage and select an interview time. Interviewed with two senior managers which was a typical interview. Waited 6 long weeks before getting a system generated email to say I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BC Hydro

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BC Hydro in December 2010.

Interview

Informal 1st interview with 2 managers. Typical Qs asking about background. Briefly described expected role needed filled.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your biggest challenge in this role and environment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work Hydro and why this industry?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BC Hydro (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Employee referrals are encouraged and that is followed by telephone and direct interview. This is followed by panel interviews and this could be done in several stages. The hiring manager may interview on a one on one basis as well depending on the particular role being considered.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you lost your temper at work. What was it about and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question