BCBG Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a phone interview with another Store Manager and met with the DM for a formal interview. Was notified within five days that I was being offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are your main focuses in the job position that you are interviewing for?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Behaivoral example s. How loNg was I at previous employer. Why aould they hire me. Wh a t are my goals. What a re my strengths and we a knesses

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with unhappy customer, what did you l i ke about your prior jobs, telle about yourself. Do you enjoy fast pace?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Aurora, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager seemed rude off the bat and didn't really even give me a chance to explain my self. I had a phone interview which went well and then an in person interview that apparently didn't go as well as i thought. Stayed positive even with rude comments.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Was scouting a recruitment fair, basically tracked me down because I was "pretty"

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard fellow employees talking crap about the manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCBG (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

I went into their freestanding retail shop at my local mall because I read online that they were having walk-in applications and interviews. After interviewing with the manager at the freestanding store, I was notified of a second round interview for a position at another location.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy, casual. Dress a tad stylish and youll be fine. Not much paperwork. Interview lasted 20 minutes max. Just takes a while to get your employee number sometimes. The interview took place in a cafeteria or the back stock room. Overall, it wasn't bad. I got to work right away. I felt comfortable with the interviewing manager. It was a solo interview; just one-one.

First Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was a little longer than expected because it requires interviews and approvals from multiple corporate individuals such as DM and RM and sometimes VP.The expectation is to look elevated and fashion forward even when dropping off your application. You have to look the part and have great communications. Be ready to give scenarios when asked about specific duties. The interactive interview is the deal maker or breaker and it is best to be yourself! It is a luxury brand that offers flexibility and you have to be able to think outside of the box! If you are looking for just a paycheck this isn't for you as this is a company that believes In really catering to their clients needs. Clienteling is a must and a policy! It has been a truly great experience with great benefits and very rewarding as long as you are willing to work hard and believe in their culture!

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to BCBG ? Why us? What inspires you? How do you coach your employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good! If they like you you have room to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Oak Brook, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

friendly and simple

Interview Questions

• during the interactive interview you will be given a chance to work hand in hand with the manager on how to use GUEST excellence: can be unnerving if you have never worked in sales before. (basically they watch you work on the floor and constantly correct you or ask you questions)   1 Answer
    • expected to have knowledge of fashion trends, folding/finger spacing, and engaging people with a friendly greeting and conversation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

strait forward

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Was trying to get a sales job but was offered a stock support job for one of the Michigan ave stores. Little hours but good pay...stock support can be hectic but also slow at times. You need to be very organized...Currently looking for 2nd job. Greeat atmosphere

Fashion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

simple, to the point all about communications

Cheap company