BCBG Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

First there was a long application to fill out online. Then there was a brief phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding strengths, weaknesses, and why you would want to work for Nordstrom. Then after the phone interview was a panel interview with 5 Nordstrom employees. There were members of HR, the sales team, and department managers. It was nerve racking since there was so many people but they made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Each person had several questions to ask you that were more in depth then the phone interview questions. There were many situational and behavioral questions. After all the questions were asked you were taken onto the floor and had to pretend the interviewer was a customer and you had to sell them a product. After this part the interview was completed and you were asked your top 3 choices of what department you would like to work in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BCBG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

30 minute Skype conference with two employees asking about resume and skills. The interview was also making sure that I was able to relocate to LA for the summer. I received the intern offer within 2 hours.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG in February 2014.

Interview

Skype/ phone call. They were late when calling me and unclear when the actual interview was. Once they answered the phone the interviewer was relatively rude as well. However after my interview I sent an email saying thank you and she did respond.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Met the recruiter in person at a career fair and then had a phone interview with the manager of my department. They asked about past experience, skills and goals. Very easy-going and smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCBG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The university outreach scout was really nice and interested in the work I was showing her. It was a 15 minute interview and a very relaxed experience. It was great to build confidence for interviews I had afterward. I also heard good things from people who accepted the position

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. The interview was very casual, just showing her my projects and telling her about what I liked most and where I saw myself in the company. I recommend knowing about their different divisions and doing a bit of research about the corporation.   Answer Question

I got other offers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Took 4+ week to contact me. I found this from school website. so far it is so so. I feel like they are just looking for free labor to work for them. I didn't learn anything special so far.

Interview Questions

• If you find out there is a better way to do your work, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, intern for school credit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Went through College Recruiter on campus who was personable and inviting. Asked simple behavioral questions and discussed resume. Talked a lot about what classes I enjoyed the most so they could fit me in the department that best suited me. Had an interview with the actual department head before offered the internship. Two interviews total.

Interview Questions

• Be well prepared with examples of what you did from each class. At least be able to explain what you did and how you benefited from it/how it pertains to the internship.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations necessary as it was an internship for school credit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Gainesville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview through my school. Asked basic questions about items on my resume. Started off with the basic tell me about yourself, then asked about previous experience. Asked why I want to work for BCBG.

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. the interviewer was very nice and basic behavioral questions were asked. For example questions that asked "do you consider yourself a leader or team player? or what would you do in this type of situation?"