BCBG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I knew the dm but the process still took about a month. Sometimes you might be contacted by a recruiter but there aren't any actual positions open. Everyones interview process is different. Alot of times they don't bother with a no thank you...you just wont get any more calls.

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I called about the position that was posted online and the manager actually scheduled a interview the following week. 1:1 interview was great, very warm and friendly. The usual questions were asked; "So do you know about the brand" "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "Why BCBG?", etc. After the interview was over I was invited the next week for Interactive interview. I was basically on the floor for 2 hours as they watched me work. Pretty nerve-racking, but if you look confident and have a sense of the BCBG style you'll get it.

Stylist Interview

Interview

application- filled out a tedious application
    call back- received a phone call three days later
    interactive- greeted and styled clients for an hour
    new hire- received a phone call that I was hired

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Walked in and submitted my application to supervisor who told me that i will have an interview the next day. So the day of the interview, the store manager brought me outside the store and interviewed me casually and towards the end of the interview, hired me and fixed a salary price

Interview Questions

• How can you be productive or contribute to the store on a very busy day?   Answer Question

Production Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA).

Interview

Was interested in a temp role and later asked to interview for a ft role that ended up being well below my pay grade and I'm over qualified for. They didn't tell me much in advance about what the role was. I was later offered the option of taking the ft or temp position .When I asked the recruiter to see if they could meet my salary requirement for the perm position, I was told they could not . When I asked about the temp role which is still on the web page the recruiter was dishonest and said they went with another candidate . It felt like she was saying whatever she could to pressure me into taking a low paying permanent job there . I did not appreciate her dishonesty and would not recommend this company to anyone . They are no different than F21, jerking people around and messing with their futures.

Interview Questions

• Was very short process didn't recall being asked difficult questions   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

People
    There cared, and I guess we got paid a decent amount for the amount of work we did. Not too much to do as a stylist that is all I have to say about that

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was fairly simple, I dropped my resume off and they had me fill out an application, come in for a job interview, and I was hired! I think honestly the most important thing that mattered was how I was dressed and if it fit with the BCBG "look".

Interview Questions

• How would you suggest an outfit for someone attending a wedding?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCBG (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Everything about this interview was very casual. The manager interviewed me in the middle of the store. Interview questions were easy, half about BCBG and half about my personality and sense of style. After the interview questions, I was tasked with putting together three outfits based on the prototype of BCBG customers.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite stylist? Why do you like the brand BCBG?   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

It was very normal. I was sort of scared because the person that interviewed me looked like she was judging me the entire time. I did not like the vibe that the person was giving me. The other questions were really difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I had an associate who was not motivated to sell   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

First there was a long application to fill out online. Then there was a brief phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding strengths, weaknesses, and why you would want to work for Nordstrom. Then after the phone interview was a panel interview with 5 Nordstrom employees. There were members of HR, the sales team, and department managers. It was nerve racking since there was so many people but they made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Each person had several questions to ask you that were more in depth then the phone interview questions. There were many situational and behavioral questions. After all the questions were asked you were taken onto the floor and had to pretend the interviewer was a customer and you had to sell them a product. After this part the interview was completed and you were asked your top 3 choices of what department you would like to work in.