BCBG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the HR's e-mail through Linkedin, and I contacted HR right away. The HR then set me up with the head designer and I had a skype interview. The week after, I was notified by phone that I got the position. Experience was fairly easy.

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple, standard interview questions. First, I was screened on a phone call by an HR rep. Then, I had a Skype interview with two people from the department I applied for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview, then one in person at the office. THe lady who was supposed to interview me was apparently busy at the time we had scheduled, so they sent in a random person to chat with me, and she stayed for about 5 minutes before telling me we were finished. It was conducted on the couch of their showroom, not very professional and it felt like she was just trying to get rid of me. I didn't wait for an offer before I notified them that I had a conflicting schedule for the position

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what skills make you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The first interaction is an a phone screen where they tell you about the position. The recruiters are extremely friendly and talking to them is very easy. Next you interview in person with the manager you will be working for. I received a call that same day telling me I had received the internship.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to walk them through your resume and know the background behind BCBG.   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pleasant, Quick. interviewed with two higher ups. Both interviewers were nice although seemingly slightly distracted. Basic question and answer, personable chit chat. Nice reception area but kind of in the middle of nowhere, Vernon CA. Interviewed for a design position, they were honest about the demand of the work as well as the level of difficulty. They made sure I was alright with the salary level (around 40k) before even inviting me in for an interview.Pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• What can you specifically bring to BCBG   1 Answer

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview followed by a longer interview with the Tech Design director. She was firm and direct so be well prepared. This is not your typical interview of strengths and weaknesses. She almost let me lead the interview. Questions were more open ended so I could thoroughly describe my past experience, what I have learned, and how I could apply that knowlege. If you are shy/quiet, this is not the time to show it. Be confident and specific about past experience. I could tell they wanted to end the interview quickly so that made me nervous. Now I knowit is just because the department I work in is extremely busy.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your level of knowlege of garment construction?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview was given in the back room of store by the DM who was very unorganized and did not speak well. She asked what contributions I could bring to BCBG. She wanted to make sure I was free to work weekends and stick to basic hours of scheduling.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions as the DM interviewing was not very well educated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary and did not take the first offer.

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied for the position through the company website, and was contacted 2 days later to come in and meet with the managers. At the site, I was interviewed by an associate and a supervisor. The interviewers were both very pleasant and asked the normal interview questions such as Why you are interested in becoming a buyer? Tell us more about your past experiences and skill set. What are your goals, etc. Interview ran roughly around 20-30 minutes. The hiring manager called me back 15 minutes after the interview to tell me I got the intern position.

Retail Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had a Skype interview with HR representative first. And then was contacted for an onsite interview with Retail Operations Coordinator. Each interview was pretty short, about 15 min long and mostly about previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Previos experience and why I am interested in interning at BCBG   Answer Question

Social Media + Brand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two Skype interviews - the first with the college recruiter, the second with the department head. The college recruiter asks basic questions to get an idea of which department you'd fit best in. The department head asks about your past experience, what you know about the company, what you think the company could do better, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with social media and digital marketing   Answer Question
    • Which celebrities could you see wearing the brand?   Answer Question