BCBG Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.3

72 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Very easy. Went dressed in black shirt and skirt and closed toe black heels. The were looking for Sales Associates and I just graduated from a Fashion School. They asked very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you pick out a outfit for someone who is going to a holiday party after work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BCBG

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Went tothe store to see if they were hiring. The associates were kind and said they were. The manager called me and we discussed my qualifications and told me I would be a good fit. We talked about experience, personality, goals and interest in the brand.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Walked in and submitted my application to supervisor who told me that i will have an interview the next day. So the day of the interview, the store manager brought me outside the store and interviewed me casually and towards the end of the interview, hired me and fixed a salary price

Interview Questions

• How can you be productive or contribute to the store on a very busy day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG (Burlington, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very informal and easy. It was more of the manager getting to know me better on a personal level than her asking me a million questions. It was great to get to know her better and the other employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was fairly simple, I dropped my resume off and they had me fill out an application, come in for a job interview, and I was hired! I think honestly the most important thing that mattered was how I was dressed and if it fit with the BCBG "look".

Interview Questions

• How would you suggest an outfit for someone attending a wedding?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCBG (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Everything about this interview was very casual. The manager interviewed me in the middle of the store. Interview questions were easy, half about BCBG and half about my personality and sense of style. After the interview questions, I was tasked with putting together three outfits based on the prototype of BCBG customers.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite stylist? Why do you like the brand BCBG?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the store manager by the store, she interview me 1:1, was very nice and told me about the next interview step that will be inside the store to see how I work, but she never contact me. Very weird, since she told me about our next step.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Chandler, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

It was quite simple They did an interactive asked me to dress a customer in the scenario they provided. They're very nice work with your schedule although they prefer if you have open availability.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company? Whyou would you like to work for us? What's your experience? How comfortable do you feel selling product to customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back the next day to do an interview a couple days later. 1 on 1 interview with the store manager - she was prompt and professional. A week later, got a call back to do a facetime interview with the district manager. She facetimed me at the exact time and everything went smoothly. I asked her when I'd be hearing back and she said, "no later than monday for an interactive." Never heard so I called the store on Tuesday and the manager said the district manager has been busy, but will let me know asap. I called like A WEEK and about 3 days after that, and she still said the district manager has been very busy but the position hasn't been filled.. Really.. I don't want to call and keep asking what's up but this hiring process is taking way too long.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCBG (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I called the store, sent in a resume, visited in person, and was offered an interview a few days later. They were very efficient throughout the process. The interview was a little challenging, but nothing unexpected. Wear current BCBG or just black/white and visit the store beforehand to get an idea of the different sections of clothes, as they have you do an interactive portion on the floor. The manager and I sat outside of the store and she asked me a few questions. It was a weekday morning and there weren't many customers, so instead of having to assist someone for the interactive part, she had me pick out an outfit for her in a "Visionary" style (learn about the four archetypes of women/fashion that BCBG designs for). The manager was a little hard to read and I didn't think I would get the position having no previous job experience, but she was a lot warmer after offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• List a few strengths and a weakness.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your sense of style? What stores/people do you draw inspiration from?   Answer Question
    • How do you like to be trained? Are you a visual, aural, kinesthetic, etc learner?   1 Answer