BCBG Stylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BCBG Stylist Interview Questions

2.1

Stylist Interview

Interview

application- filled out a tedious application
call back- received a phone call three days later
interactive- greeted and styled clients for an hour
new hire- received a phone call that I was hired

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BCBG

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

People
    There cared, and I guess we got paid a decent amount for the amount of work we did. Not too much to do as a stylist that is all I have to say about that

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

lengthy and a bit unnecessary. look the part for the position you're applying. come prepared to discuss clientelling and client building and your sales strengths. 3/4 part interview process including store management, DM, interaction interview, and loss prevention. the interaction is 2 hour process of you showcasing your sales ability: ability to style, build, close and clientele.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was initially contacted via e-mail for an in-person interview. The interview was relatively short and easy. The HR lady that was interviewing was nice and very professional. The interview was focused a lot on how to build clientele and selling skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your selling skills to style a client?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, short, and simple. The interview was very down to earth and friendly and made me feel really comfortable. I was asked to describe myself, explain work history, what I know about the company, and fashion inspiration. All questions I expected for this position.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I went in for an interview one on one with store manager, and she asked to introduce myself so I gave a brief 5 minute overview of my experiences. Then she asked questions that were behavioural based and situational based. The whole interview was about 20 minutes long. I was referred by a friend so the interview was not as hard as I expected. She was very friendly and I got hired the next day. Overall experience of this interview was pleasant and not very long at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a suspicious customer looking around at the store?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Laval, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Was long and i was an option to them
    we talked like it was a normal conversation
    the two mangers were to intense and fake not real at all. (superficial)
    They made clear the fact that the brand is luxuruious. That was a little bit rude they way they told me that.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

brief,
    asked for availability
    asked for language spoken
    asked what clienteling does mean?
    asked for previous sales experience
    what is the meaning of BCBG to you?

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process for myself was pretty easy. I was very persist for working. I actually dropped my resume off a few times before I received a call for an interview. I met with the manager not to long after and she asked me basic questions like. Why do I wanna work for BCBG? What type of skills could I bring to the working environment? Can I sell? Am I good with talking to people?

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people?   1 Answer
    • Why do you wanna work for BCBG? Why do you think you'd be a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not giving the option to negotiation anything at all. Some advice that I may consider is go in to interview with some background knowledge about the company or apply for.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG in May 2011.

Interview

The Manager interviews you, then his or her manager interviews you the next week. Questions are to have you give an example of a time when you showed great customer service, etc. Also, they ask you why you want to work there and what you can contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed great customer service, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I took a huge pay cut to work there because that's just what it was. I didn't stay long, however.