BCC Interview Questions in Bronx

Updated Oct 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BCC

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCC

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BCC (Bronx, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

Group interview with three key members of staff for this project. Friendly, supportive. Interviewers seemed to be seeking to make an honest assessment of my skills and interest in the position.

Interview Questions
  • What might be an example of any previous relevant experience you have to this position?
    1 Answer
  • What skills do you have that are relevant to this current position?
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BCC (Bronx, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

Very simple, they call you and told me right away that I was hired. There is a drug test before the hire and you do have to pay $80 for it. but after that all good

Interview Questions
BCC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCC (Bronx, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Many interviews in the employment process. The first phase is of corse applying, which I did online. The second step is a phone interview, which is then followed by a few group select committees. I had to interview at least four times. That said, I never made it to the final phase. Make sure that you are currently employed with personal days to spare. The hiring process is tedious at best.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle a difficult student when a report was due at the end of the day?
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCC (Bronx, NY) in Aug 2013

Interview

There was a 10 minute teaching demonstration, with the faculty pretending to be students. The topic was chosen by me. The faculty asked me questions as though they were students. They asked me a few questions about my teaching experience. Everyone was very friendly and I got an answer back very quickly.

Interview Questions
BCC
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BCC (Bronx, NY) in Jul 2013

Interview

It was done in a very relaxed setting. Very friendly and not intimidating.