BCD Travel Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

BCD Travel Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Dec 9, 2016

Human Resources Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was screened by recruiter, who was exceptionally friendly and informative. I found him easy to work with. I then had a phone interview with hiring manager, which then turned to an on-site panel interview with immediate HR team.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a road-map for a previous project I had completed at a competitor.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR which went really well. The HR people are so professional and I was invited in for a face to face to interview with the Hiring Manager. It might just have been the department and the manager I applied with but they were all great and questions were not to difficult. Then I was invited back for a third interview with the SVP, another Senior Director and a Peer. Which they were all relatively easy going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about BCD Travel? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Vice President - Supplier Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

They move VERY, VERY SLOWLY!!!!! They tell you one deadline and never meet it, poor communication. Interview process is okay - not overly aggressive or difficult.

Interview Questions

• None really - know the industry and business, also spend a bit of time learning about the company. They are a very proud company.   Answer Question

Unrealistic salary and job expectations - appeared to have a lack of organizational cohesiveness in the interview. Very thinly staffed in their internal facing positions - client facing is good/okay. Great company to be a customer of ... not necessarily an employee of though it appears.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by BCD Travel HR to have a phone interview for a CDS Project Manager position.. HR was great. Kept me informed and was very friendly and easy to talk to as we set up the phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews with different people that went well. I was invited in for a face to face that I thought went well and they told me I would be hearing from them soon. I never heard from them again.