BD Interview Questions in Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Interviews at BD

2.7

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a 30 mins interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager seems nice but very careful to listen to details to see if you are a good fit. Questions I was asked are why you are a good fit, tell me about yourself, tell me a time that you led a team. It seems like they are looking for candidates with relevant background.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 6-8 people with multiple backgrounds (HR, Physicist, Biologist, Engineer, Chemist). Lasted almost the entire day. Was given a tour of the facility where they were allowed to take me.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

The person who interviewed me as the department manager was not the department manager but protrayed herself as if she was about to get the job. She did not get the job.
    The day I started another person was at orientation as the department manager and no one in the department knew he was hired. No one had interviewed with him or had been told he was coming.
    It made the job uncomfortable. The person who thought she was getting the managers jobs took out her frustrations on everyone around her and made sure things go screwed up for the new guy. It brought everyone down, things were a real mess.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical, tell me about a time...
      Why do you want the job.
      What have you done in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Only work here is you can't find anything else.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

There were 20 interviewed by phone, 5 1st interviews and 2 2nd interviews. I made it to the 2nd interview. They contacted me and told me they did not hire anyone for the position and were going to start the process over. The job is still posted as of MArch 14th. I don't think they want to hire anyone right now.

Interview Questions

• Typical what's your greatest strength, What's your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

TLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got the first round interview, and I was asked to prepare a research experience presentations. The interviewers are very nice. It was a nice conversations, though I didn't do very well for the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team?
      Give an example of your leadership.   Answer Question

Technology Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It's a 45 min interview. They sent me an interview invitation via e-mail and request me to prepare to talk about my research and leadership experiences as well as your interest in the company and, in particular, the TLDP. It's a very pleasant interview and mainly focusing on my research.