BD Field Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Field Service Engineer

BD Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter e-mailed me about 2 weeks after applying with times to do a quick phone interview. I replied with a time and it was quickly confirmed. The recruiter call right on time, the interview itself was about 15 minutes and ended when we figured out the position would not fit my salary needs.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions followed by specific travel availability and expected salary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BD

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR staff, and then with the hiring manager. A few weeks after that, I was flown to Franklin Lakes NJ for an in person interview with the manager and the district technical specialist.

Interview Questions

• While being shown a diagram, I was asked if there is 10 PSI at one point and 4.5 PSI at another point, what is this part?   2 Answers
    • What are the advantages and disadvantages of a peripump?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a customer who is angry even though everything is working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online, The HR recruiter emailed to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview 3 days later. The phone screen took about 15 minutes and the recruiter was very friendly

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and what you did in your previous role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (San Jose, CA).

Interview

talked to person over the phone about what the job was about where I would be working and about my past jobs was told my resume would be sent to hiring manager for further review and will be contacted next week

Interview Questions

• my prior work history, if I could read schematics and what would like for a salary   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BD (Nairobi (Kenya)) in April 2013.

Interview

A bit slow and disorganized, but was overally average. I noticed the company preferred hiring externally before considering the already wealth of talent. Same job had individuals of very different qualifications getting the same chance. Job title advertised doesn`t reflect on actual job.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in the next 5 years   1 Answer