BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

117 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview - the interviewer didnt called in 1 hr later than the allocated time and was not even sorry
    In Person Interview - when I reached for interview on site no one from the four people panel were present. One arrived 15 min late some of them arrived 45 min late and then had the guts to look pissed that they didnt had enough time to interview me. Such unprofessionals work in this company

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions based on the skillset I didnt even have. Clearly the interviewers didnt review my resume before calling for inperson interview   Answer Question

Quality Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

The interview consisted of one on one interviews with one panel interview. It was a regular interview with normal behavior type situation questions and some technical questions. It was an overall good experience.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mannford, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Mannford, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. However the woman I worked with in New Jersey never responded to me about the job even after multiple emails. Phone interview. However the woman I worked with in New Jersey never responded to me about the job even after multiple emails.

Interview Questions

• Time management. Other experience related to quality engineering   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Hazlet, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed For a 1 year contract position. Met with 2 people for 45 minutes.
    Never heard back from the recruiter, the contact person or the contact person after repeated calls and emails.
    If I didn't get the position, fine.
    Leaving one hanging...
    That's just rude.

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Met with manager, lead, and then brief test. I meet with the manager with the HR manager for a hour interview. Then a meeting with the team lead followed by a small test. The test was measuring powder.

Molding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Brought to a conference room and 4 men joined me. Each one of them had a sheet and a copy of my resume. They would take turns asking me questions, while each of the other three would take detailed notes of everything I said. It was kind of intimidating but they were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a high pressure situation with tight deadlines.   1 Answer

TLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

First round skype interview. Asked to prepare 5 slides (6-8 minutes, and held to that time!) regarding previous leadership and technical experience, followed by various follow technical questions (based on resume and presentation) and then about leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Why industry instead of academia? Discuss a time you failed and how you handled it. Discuss a time you were given assignment in which you were not prepared or did not have prior knowledge/experience and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Long drawn out process, poorly coordinated and not very inquisitive towards my qualities.

After being contacted by their recruiting staff, we set up a phone interview that was rescheduled twice. During the onsite interview process of four 30min individual interviews, most of the time was spent by the interviewers telling me about the company and the issues they face with almost no room to comment on how my skills could contribute (without interrupting them). I felt I had made a good first impression on all and I had answered all their questions satisfactorily, but felt I could have been asked more questions about my skillset. I had asked how long the process was estimated to take and what the next steps were, but the answer was very vague ("We still have more candidates scheduled") and found out there would be a decision after all interviews were completed (No second interview?)

There was very little communication from HR and each time I asked, I was told "We should have a decision by Friday", only to have to reach out and ask again the following week. This went on for over 3 weeks. Overall the process lasted from mid April through mid June, with little (and poor) communication from HR and no followup from the hiring managers.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a quick 30 minute phone interview and was then invited to a Super Day Office Visit which took place 2 weeks later. The day consisted of 3 interviews, a case study, and other events that helped candidates get a better idea of what life at BD was like.

Diabetes Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received email acknowledgement within a week to schedule phone screen. Phone screen completed with recruiter within 48 hours. First phone interview with current employee scheduled days later. Contacted by recruiter with one week for notification I was granted face to face interview with Regional Business Director and current employee in role in a successful territory. Clear timeline communicated by company regarding notification within 1-2 weeks. Notified 6 days after face to face interview that I was not selected candidate. Professionalism and timeliness of all contacts was outstanding. Despite not being the selected candidate for a final interview I really appreciated being notified so quickly that I would not be moving on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer.   1 Answer