BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. She canceled on me twice. The first attempt for an interview was canceled 2 minutes before we were to be on the phone. She didn't offer a general apology for the last minute cancellation. When we did have the meeting, I found the recruiter rushed, and quite rude. She almost hung up on me when the three-minute interview concluded.

I picked Interview Difficulty as Difficult because the interviewer was difficult in manner and awkward with her questions.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very well and thought out practice that made me think hard, reviewing all that I have done and acomplished through my life, and my acheivments while working at many high end manufacturing environments.

Interview Questions

• What my qualifications were!   1 Answer

Interview

1 phone interview with HR and 1 round of in-person interviews on-site. Behavioral questions and some analytical questions to gauge how you approach problem solving, but nothing too technical.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I prefer not to say anything else because it went on so long, included a variety of people and I refer to remain anonymous. However, it tended to be more involved than most, with interviews and tests.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks Glencoe, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sparks Glencoe, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online 10/25/16 and had a phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist on 11/7. Then, I was asked to complete a Sonru Video Interview on 11/8. And, later was contacted by the hiring manager on 11/15 to schedule an in person interview. I had my in-person interview at Sparks, MD on 11/21 and was notified via phone that I was offered the position on 11/23. I received the offer letter via email on 11/28. Overall, the process was very fast and the interview was like any other. I was asked questions about my experience and the skill set I have gained from it. I was also asked questions regarding conflict resolution, prioritization and multitasking, just to name a few. Most, if not all, of the questions were behavioral in nature. The interview was split in 2 rounds, and each round had 2 interviewers, so I spoke with a total of 4 people. Each round lasted around an hour, and then afterwards, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe a time when you dealt with conflict in a team setting and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canaan, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Canaan, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioural interview questions. One technical question. Met with 5 people and interview lasted for 3 hours approx. 1 person showed me around the plant and the facility, and then had 2 rounds of interview with 2 interviewers each.

Interview Questions

• If you had a chance to become a utensil, which would you be and why?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Andover, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I got hired as a 6-month term contractor through a recruiting company. A recruiter contacted me first, informing me of the job. The hiring process was pretty fast. There was only one interview, which I had within only one week of applying for the job. I got the job offer just 5 days after my interview and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you got into a disagreement with a team member and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two 30 min phone interviews. Each a week apart
    One onsite 3h onsite interview-Interviewee had to study a component, understand it functions, possible manufacturing process, etc.
    Probably one of the best HR teams I have ever worked with. Excellent communication during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Stregth/Weakness. Your approach in working with people who are not easy to work with.   Answer Question

TLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a very organized, full day ordeal at the headquarters in NJ. The interviewers were a group of 8 employees from various business divisions of BD. Other interviewees were also there for the day and there were several current TLD program members hosting and interacting with the interviewees throughout the day.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

45 Minute Behavioral Interview. They stuck to strick script so there wasn't a lot of time for me to make conversation with the interviewers and develop a relationship with them. One interviewer was very receptive to the things I had to say while the other interviewer seemed very unimpressed. Thought it was a good cop or bad cop kind of ordeal. Hard to tell...

Interview Questions

• What part of IT are you most passionate about? What part of IT are you least passionate about?   Answer Question