BDO Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Columbia, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to BDO through my University career services portal. I heard back within a week or so that I had been selected for an interview which was conducted on campus. The interview was relaxed and a very comfortable situation. It was with one person who was very friendly. The interviewer mostly just went through my resume and it felt more like a casual conversation then an interview. Overall the experience was positive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BDO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview was on campus just behavioral questions. Next got a call for on-site interview which was simple and four rotations with different people every time. It started at 7:30am to 11:00am. Again same process just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your experiences with previous internship I had   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview. First was an initial phone screen which was mostly about my background. Second round was technical interview on Skype. I was tested mostly on basics of statistics and project work. Different types of ML models that I have used and the inferences derived from them.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to join us?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

Networked my way through contacting people. I had two interviews, one on the phone and one at the location. After being brought to the location, I was asked by a senior member about my experience and why i wanted to work for BDO.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college and got invited for an interview at the firm. I interviewed with 3 different staff and managers. Everyone was extremely kind and easy to talk to. They just wanted to get to know me and find out more about my personality than anything. The interview was more back and forth conversation, not drilling me with technical questions. If you have a good gpa, it won't be hard to get an internship. Just be yourself, know what you want and ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an phone interview with the recruiter.
    She only asked very basic questions.
    The interview time was about 15 minutes.
    She replied me the confirmation for the office interview just right after interview by email.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BDO (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Send an application to the company's HR email. Got HR interview a week later by e-mail. One to one and face to face interview at the office. Mainly in Cantonese. Some questions in English and Mandarin.

Interview Questions

• Self Intro in English. Why this post. Which department you are interested in. How would you solve conflict with colleagues. How would you manage your time if the manager ask you to complete a lot of tasks at a time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very long and boring. The test I got was extremely difficult for the level I applied to. The interview itself was enjoyable and the interviewer was accommodating, friendly. The building is nice and the receptionists were also kind.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO in November 2017.

Interview

On-demand video interview, 9 questions. Given unlimited time to prepare for the 1st question, then for the questions thereafter you're given 30 seconds (or more for the last 2 questions). Responses have to be less than 1.5 minutes long, and it was a strength-based interview, so no questions like why BDO, why the role, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BDO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

No interview process; the recruiters saw my resume and took me in! To describe my resume, I have had prior internship experience in a Big 4 and a retail assistant role. I highlighted service orientation.