BDO USA Assurance Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Assurance Senior Associate Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Great communication. They showed genuine interest in learning about candidate. Very upfront about what you should expect in all areas. I was very impressed by the overall process. I would recommend this firm, and anyone who I communicated with.

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Senior Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

I went through a phone interview with the firm's recruiter, who then set up an appointment with a director for another phone interview and I finally had a face-to-face interview with the office managing partner. Interviews were very casual, across the table discussions.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about my past work experience (this was an experienced hire position). No curve balls.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BDO USA (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy and consisted of one video call. I was employed with a BDO office overseas and the interview was straight forward. The interviewers were friendly and professional. I was interviewed with 4 people. 2 partners and 2 managers.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very seamless. They made concessions for me, and it made me feel very wanted. I was able to meet with several people within the firm, both executives and lower level employees. It was the best experience I had with the firms.

Interview Questions

• No questions come to mind that were intentionally difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, and then had 1:1 interview with two managers and two partners. Questions were quite simple and predictable, which were previous experience in the field, introduction of myself, reasons for applying.

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate DTA of companies which have continuous loss?   Answer Question
    • What is the component of other comprehensive income?   Answer Question