BDO USA Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO USA

2.4

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

the interview process was straightforward. 3 back to back interview with 2 managers and a partner. all were behavioral questions and 30 mins each. they were approachable. it was more about like a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

The first round of interviews was on campus and it was only one 30 minute interview. The first interview was very conversational and easy going. I then made it to the second round and was invited for an in house interview and lunch. The second round interviews were more intense as there were 4 back to back to back to back 30-minute interviews. The second round has technicals.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email after two months from a recruiter to visit the office and have two round interviews. The interview went smooth and easy. I have two extreme nice interviewers. They asked easy questions like behavioral and situational.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with mistakes?
      How do you manage your time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

had an on campus interview followed by a on-site interview with 3 partners. The on campus interview was easy and was just like a normal conversation with an Audit Senior

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Amherst, MA).

Interview

It was very relaxed, first behavioral questions and personal responsibility opinions, but after that very conversational. The person interviewing me tried to be a bit intimidating at first but once you converse a little and they like you it was all very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you are personally accountable for your mistakes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was smooth. Recruiter was very accommodating and friendly. It was 30 minutes long. Got another interview with the manager. He knew what he was doing, so the interview went by without a hitch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The standard interview questions: tell me about your self and behavioral. However, the interviewer was extremely rude showing obvious signs of not wanting to be there as well as forcing me to say which other firms i applied for which I find cheap.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The whole process took around a month. Very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Interviewed by two senior managers who were easy to talk to. They asked a few general behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university and through their online application. Within about a week after applying I was granted an on campus interview, which was 30 minutes. The on campus interview was with a partner. Most of the questions asked were regarding my resume and accomplishments. I was also asked about my grades in my accounting classes. About a week or to later I was granted an office interview. The interview was a couple of beginning with lunch, then an office tour, then a panel where current employees talked about their experiences and candidates asked questions, then finally two separate interviews lasting about 30 minutes each. These interviews were with partners and managers. My interviews didn't feel like interviews at all. They were more like conversations. These interviews are to make sure that you're a good fit for the firm and that the firm is a good fit for you. Nothing scary.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my resume and accomplishments.   Answer Question
    • I was asked about my experience with difficult clients and also customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy overall. They asked generic interview questions. I had two in person interviews. The first interview was on campus with one of the partners. The other interview was with a manager and a partner. All of the interviewers were down to earth and friendly.