Find jobs for Audit

BDO USA Audit Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BDO USA

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 27 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA (United States)

Interview

the interview process was straightforward. 3 back to back interview with 2 managers and a partner. all were behavioral questions and 30 mins each. they were approachable. it was more about like a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your background.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The first round of interviews was on campus and it was only one 30 minute interview. The first interview was very conversational and easy going. I then made it to the second round and was invited for an in house interview and lunch. The second round interviews were more intense as there were 4 back to back to back to back 30-minute interviews. The second round has technicals.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online. I got an email after two months from a recruiter to visit the office and have two round interviews. The interview went smooth and easy. I have two extreme nice interviewers. They asked easy questions like behavioral and situational.

Interview Questions
  • how do you deal with mistakes? How do you manage your time?
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

had an on campus interview followed by a on-site interview with 3 partners. The on campus interview was easy and was just like a normal conversation with an Audit Senior

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Amherst, MA)

Interview

It was very relaxed, first behavioral questions and personal responsibility opinions, but after that very conversational. The person interviewing me tried to be a bit intimidating at first but once you converse a little and they like you it was all very relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Would you say you are personally accountable for your mistakes?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was smooth. Recruiter was very accommodating and friendly. It was 30 minutes long. Got another interview with the manager. He knew what he was doing, so the interview went by without a hitch.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BDO USA (London, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Wasn't that bad. Like any typical interview process. Firstly you have tests, then video interview and the AC. Hard to get through it is competitive so make sure you stand out. Application is very easy though as well as the tests are - numeracy, situation streghts.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

The standard interview questions: tell me about your self and behavioral. However, the interviewer was extremely rude showing obvious signs of not wanting to be there as well as forcing me to say which other firms i applied for which I find cheap.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA (Jacksonville, FL) in Apr 2017

Interview

The whole process took around a month. Very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Interviewed by two senior managers who were easy to talk to. They asked a few general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied through my university and through their online application. Within about a week after applying I was granted an on campus interview, which was 30 minutes. The on campus interview was with a partner. Most of the questions asked were regarding my resume and accomplishments. I was also asked about my grades in my accounting classes. About a week or to later I was granted an office interview. The interview was a couple of beginning with lunch, then an office tour, then a panel where current employees talked about their experiences and candidates asked questions, then finally two separate interviews lasting about 30 minutes each. These interviews were with partners and managers. My interviews didn't feel like interviews at all. They were more like conversations. These interviews are to make sure that you're a good fit for the firm and that the firm is a good fit for you. Nothing scary.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my resume and accomplishments.
  • I was asked about my experience with difficult clients and also customer service.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27