BDO USA Audit Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Audit Senior Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Made an Online application at their web page, soon got a call for the First Round which was Telephonic interview, followed by second round 1:1 with the Line of Service manager and Partner which was more technical and competence based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter. Flew out for interview (my own expense). Interview with 2 partners. Very laid back interview. The partners were great. I really enjoyed the process.

Negotiation

How much do you want? They gave me more than the highest amount I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

I did not plan on interviewing with this accounting firm as my focus was on the big four. I walked to their stand at an accounting fair and started talking to a partner who told me about their services and why they would be a better fit for me as compared to the big 4. He then set up an interview with HR for me after chatting with him.

The next step was to interview with HR and this was relatively straightforward. It was the routine questions about yourself, your character, work ethic etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest qualities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was rather short as they had market surveys from some professional firm that had ranges. I had also performed my research and when the offer came in i knew it was within the range i was looking for.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied on the company's careers website and was contacted by an Internal recruiter in approx 3 months. After a phone interview with the recruiter, I was scheduled to meet with Internal recruiter, HR, Senior Manager and Partner. The interview was typical and the personnel provided insight on the groups structure. The level of questions asked were moderate and not too technical. I was contacted by the internal recruiter after the interview and later offered a position directly from the Partner.

Interview Questions

• A few questions were asked regarding familiarity with resources for the specific industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a good understanding of the market compensation for my experience. The offer made was in the middle of the range. I did not further negotiate salary, If I could do it all over again I would negotiate for the upper tier of the range. Which is ($68k - $75k)

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone conversation with her. Just a brief run-through of my CV. I was then scheduled for another interview with a Senior Manager and Partner.

Interview Questions

• Its more of a conversation. Does not really feel like an interview.   Answer Question