BDO USA Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor

BDO USA Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with a partner and it was overall very smooth and conversational. Within the same day, I got an offer for the office-visit interview. There were three interviewers and they were all nice and friendly, no unexpected questions. Everyone else in the office was all very welcoming and approachable, which made me feel relaxed before and in-between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Not in particular. Just be ready to talk about yourself and be confident.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Very simple on campus interview, just behavioral stuff. Next in the office where a manager, senior manager and a partner interview you separately. Nothing new, no accounting competence questions, open ended stuff. They just want to make sure you can communicate effectively. Bethesda is one of their bigger offices so they do higher around 12 interns.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Campus Interview 30 mins; In-Office Interview with manager, senior manager, and partner. Everyone is really friendly and wants to get to know you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Campus interview. After the first quick interview got invited to the second at the company. Standard questions. At the office location met with three people. 30 minutes interview with each of them. After the process younger employees took all interviewees to lunch, which I suspect was also part of the interview. No unexpected questions, all three mini interviews were basically a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with my university. The interview was basic behavioral interview. Super casual and after my on campus interview I found out the same day I will be invited to office interview. The office interview went well to. Same questions again. Behavioral questions again and I interviewed with two partners and found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why BDO? Why not the Big 4? Tell me about yourself. Why audit?   Answer Question