BDO USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.7

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Made an Online application at their web page, soon got a call for the First Round which was Telephonic interview, followed by second round 1:1 with the Line of Service manager and Partner which was more technical and competence based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied through the University career website and was invited to an on-campus interview. After, received an invite to an in-office interview. Met with three employees for the in-office interview. One of the Managers did not seem like they wanted to be there. I got a good feel from the culture. Everything was very conversational, no behavioral questions. It look a long time to hear back from the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

In the Philadelphia office, the whole process took about a month. First round interviews were on campus. Second round was in office. They connected us within two weeks of our offers. Behavioral questions, very relaxed, regular interviews. There was a panel so you could ask different ranks of employees questions. They took us all out to lunch afterward. Great people, nice office.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was basically conversations. The interviewer does not ask many behavior questions, which actually surprised me because I found many questions being asked online. The interviewer was actually really confused why I was so nervous.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied the Job online (Indeed), and received a request for a phone interview after about two weeks later. The interview is given by by HR In BDO. All questions are all behavior questions. If you prepared the questions well, you will find them very easy. The whole interview lasts about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I did not get the offer. I think it is because may background does not match.

Interview Questions

• Tell more about your back ground. Describe an experience that you do not do well. what is your weakness/strength? HR: Do you have any questions to ask me?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through a campus job posting and was selected for an on-campus interview. Most of the interview was more conversational than a question and answer type of interview; there are no technical questions. The interviewer is really friendly and nice, trying to know more about you and your background.

Application

Interview

I applied through a campus job posting and was selected for an on-campus interview. First, the interviewer briefly introduced her background and told some background information about the company. Most of the interview is really conversational and did not ask any technical questions. During the interview, the interviewer is very friendly and nice.

Consulting Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Find the job through my university's career website and applied through the website. About 3 weeks later, I received a phone call from HR to schedule for an on campus interview. It was an hour interview: 30 minutes - behavioral questions and other half - resume review and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How to compute the cost of equity and the cost of debt?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview with one of the audit seniors for 20 mins. The audit senior asked few questions related to my personal interests instead of my past work experiences. Felt like they want to learn what you would do outside of work just like your college application essay.

BDO Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

-Applied through university
    -Received on campus interview
    As a whole, the two interviewers seemed very unorganized. 4 people who were interviewed on this day felt the same way, nonetheless I wanted to pursue since I love BDO's motto/mission.

***mentioned an in-person office interview being next week and that I'll receive more information but never received any followup and my thank you/follow up post-thank you emails were ignored***