BDO USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.6

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

First round interviews on Campus, and Final Round three back to back interviews with Partners and managers.

Interview Questions

• Very unconventional questions, and relaxed interviews.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting website and had a 30 minute on-campus interview. Interview was very informal and consisted of a few behavioral based questions. Interviewer wanted to hear my talk about myself and why I would be a good fit for the firm.

Intern Interview

Interview

This interview took place at my university. It was for a busy season internship during the spring semester of my senior year. I was interviewed by a partner, that spoke so highly of the firm and the people and the experiences that I knew I would accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your hardest class during school and why it was hard, and how you worked around it.   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Interview

Very professional and overall a good experience.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Submitted resume internally got a call from HR the same day asking for me to come for a interview at 8am. After interviewing with 2 partners had to come back for a second two days later at 8am again with another partner. Acouple hours later HR called and gave an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected just general conversation. Why tax? Future goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation good offer

Intern Interview

Interview

People were very kind and nice. I really enjoyed the whole process. Definitly apply for the internship. I really like it a lot. BDO is great and you should try to work for them.

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

Did not ask me a single question besides tell me about yourself for the first round interview. Spent the entire 30 minutes talking about the benefits of BDO over a Big 4 firm. Come with questions prepared to ask too.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Very simple on campus interview, just behavioral stuff. Next in the office where a manager, senior manager and a partner interview you separately. Nothing new, no accounting competence questions, open ended stuff. They just want to make sure you can communicate effectively. Bethesda is one of their bigger offices so they do higher around 12 interns.

Auditor Interview

Interview

Incompetent senior manager

Auduit Staff Interview

Interview

Got accepted to an on-campus interview, all conversational. The on-site interview was the exact same.