BDO USA Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

BDO USA Interview Questions in Miami, FL

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email saying I was selected for an interview in two weeks. No phone calls. I was sent another email with details needed four days before interview. I had to book a flight and hotel for this interview so I found it weird that I wouldn't at least get a phone call or some personable contact. Everything felt a little unprofessional. After the group lunch, I did very well on the three conversational interviews. They said we would know the outcome in two weeks, that didnt happen. A few weeks later after playing phone tag with a partner who didnt interview me said that the job was competitive and because I hadn't done a public accounting internship I wasn't what they were looking for, but he would see if another location would take me. I felt insulted and strung along. I wonder why they made me travel so far if they could easily see on my resume I didn't have the experience they were looking for and no matter how well I interviewed I wasnt getting an offer.
     Overall, very unprofessional and I'm glad I don't work there, just sorry I traveled for it.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Was invited to interview after meeting firm at a presentation with Beta Alpha Psi. Single day process, went out for lunch, then had three consecutive interviews, manager, senior manager, then partner.

Interview Questions

• Biggest Strength?
      Biggest Weakness?
      Name a stressful situation and how you overcame?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need for negotiation, very competitive.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview process. The senior managers want to see if you fit in the firm well. The office interview is 3 interviews and then a lunch with senior associates, managers, senior managers, and partners.

Interview Questions

Had another offer somewhere else

Pathway's to Success SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied through my university's career resource website. I was setup with an interview on campus shortly after. Interview was pretty straightforward with a lot of conversation and very little questions. About a few weeks later I was notified through a phone call that I was selected to attend their SLP in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a chance in school or in the workplace?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Miami, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Started out with dropping my resume off at career fair. Received a phone call the same day to set up an interview within the week. The first round of interview was very basic. Mainly conversational. After I received a phone call to go to the office. The office visit was very pleasant. It consisted of three interviews. One partner and two managers. Partner interview was just a conversation. One manger interview was about my resume. The other manager interview was behavioral questions.