BDO USA Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

BDO USA Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jan 18, 2017

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

After the meet the firms event, where we met some of the associates and seniors, we were invited to an On-Campus Interview where we spoke to a Manager who ran through some basic interview questions and some discussion about what you expect from a company. After the on campus interviews, there was a group interview/ office tour. during the tour we spoke with 3 different managers and senior associates that had different questions for us and were open books to our questions. Next stage was a more focused interview where we spoke to some other members of the firm and went to a dinner. another dinner was offered to those who made the last stage and offer letters were sent out shortly after.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of different questions obviously. They ranged everywhere from "Why BDO?" to "what sort of family-work balance would you expect upon hire?" to "what are you favorite sort of hobbies or activities you like to do?"   Answer Question

Assurance Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BDO USA (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy and consisted of one video call. I was employed with a BDO office overseas and the interview was straight forward. The interviewers were friendly and professional. I was interviewed with 4 people. 2 partners and 2 managers.

Interview Questions