BDO USA Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted the online application and received phone interview email the next day, and the interview is scheduled the day after. The call is pretty on time, the HR staff asked to talk about myself, my prior job experience, which office do I want to go, and told me the difference among their offices.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was invited for the office visit without any on-campus interview. I was first talked to 3 different staffs during the morning session. We had lunch afterwards. Then I was interviewed with 2 managers and a partner. It was a really casual conversation. They are very nice. I was comfortable with the whole interview process.

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process took 2 weeks until I received the offer. They have pretty streamline process. I was contacted by HR and was set up for a sit down interview the next week. I met with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Strength weakness
      Very conversational
      Tell me about your past work experience
      Why BDO   Answer Question