BDO USA Tax Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Tax Accountant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

In-person interview with 3 people to discuss resume and potential role in the company. There was a debate as to whether I would be an intern, a paraprofessional, or a accounting associate, since I intended to take classes in the evening. It was decided I could work as a paraprofessional until I completed my classes, at which point I would become an "experienced associate" (one step from associate). The interview was conducted in the fall, but since they were hiring me in anticipation of the spring busy season I did not start until the beginning of January.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to talk about your resume?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly flexible. They were very accommodating to my request to leave early once a week for classes.

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

applied through online and had office interview.
    30 min one-on-one interview with four supervisors. very nice supervisors and talk more about behavior questions. they also gave me some advices for future interviews etc.

Interview Questions

• simple questions like "what is your great strengthness or weakness?"   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

I got the interview from the campus career fair. Then I had the interview on campus with the tax manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself;
      why would you choose tax?
      Do you like to work in a team environment, and why?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA in September 2009.

Interview

I interivewed with BDO on campus so they held a dinner at a local restuarant for everyone who got interviews. Everyone was really friendly and nice. My interviewer checked the list for people who RSVPed and did not show up so make sure you come to the dinner. The dinner was also a great way to get to know my interviewer before the interview. I heard back from BDO after only one week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (San Francisco, CA) in November 2007.

Interview

It was nice going to the office. The HR person was very friendly and so were the others that I met. I interviewed with a director, a senior manager, and a partner. They were all very approachable and seemed to connect well. I was taken out to lunch by 2 associates. They were able to answer questions and offer very positive insight into the firm. OVerall, I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in accounting?   1 Answer