BDO USA Valuation Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO USA Valuation Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Valuation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO USA in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was given 2 Phone Interviews so far. I am still pending on the final round.
The first interview was from New York main office and the questions were mainly about my previous valuation projects I have done in school. Talked about geographic location preference.
The second interview was given by the San Francisco office. Talked about past projects in more detail. Asked basic questions such as WACC and other simple question that relates to future career directions.

Interview Questions

• My interest? Other field of interest? and geographic preference.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

On campus interview with a few Directors who presented in one of my classes. Got a call a few days later to come interview in the Dallas office. They flew me out and had me interview with some associates and directors there. It was super laid back. I got a call back a week later with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Show me what a DCF looks like   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

They first had an initial phone interview they asked very general questions, then after if chosen they had a personal interview. The entire personal interview was very strange the individual did not ask many questions.