BDS Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called first and asked questions. Then did a phone interview with the Team manager. Offered the job on the spot and was then given information regarding HR paperwork, drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be interested in this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDS Marketing in December 2012.

Interview

Initial screening phone call, followed by secondary call with typical interview questions, verbal job offer. Email from hr with written job offer and on boarding process. Background check, drug test submit proof of insurance

Interview Questions

• None. Mostly typical scenario questions and exploratory questions on background and work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offer was acceptable, no negotiations.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing.

Interview

I recieved a phone call with a few quick questions referancing my resume and telling me what the job intelled. It was very short there were very friendly and hired me on the spot. I dont remeber all the questions asked to me but they did ask what technology have i worked with and for how long.

Negotiation

Very easy and open

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a call regarding my résumé on monster.com. Then went through two phone interviews. First one regarding basic knowledge on electronics and how to approach and speak with customers. Second was more technology specific regarding personal electronics and how to close a sale.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between a television, desktop computer, laptop (netbook/notebook). Tablet and smartphone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Miami, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed through the phone to begin with, then I after I "passed" that one I had an interview through skype. After passing the skype interview i was on a call with the manager but at that point you will have filled all the paperwork and you are hired. You really don't meet any of your team members until day 1 of project if it is new of course.

Interview Questions

• I really wasn't asked and weird or unexpected question. I am not a pro at interviews by far but as long as you keep your cool and not get too nervous you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was paid a very lucrative 15.50 to be a sales representative so there really was no negotiation. They said take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing.

Interview

Done completely over the phone. Took about 40 minutes. Gentleman I spoke with was very nice and the conversation was very laid back between questions that you may ask and that he asked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked sales questions "whats your key to selling" "when were you faced with a challenging sale" stuff like that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter from BDS. Very pleasant man. The job was for a part time temporary position. I thoroughly enjoyed the job and hated to see it end. It involved calling on a retail store to demo a new product.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

If you're well rounded, great customer service the interview is just another day at the office for you. If you have atlas 2 years of experience you'll be highly consider assuming you meet there guidelines.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customer rejection?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume, then I had two phone interviews...the first was more detailed and in-depth, and the second was just a summary of my first one, and then it was the actual job offer. Once I got the job offer, I had to go to an independent lab to submit a drug test, and they also run a background check on you.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you to be a sales representative? What skills and previous experience in sales do you have?....typical questions, really, and not as hard as I thought they would be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Irvine, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview. I could tell that this company was going to be supportive of its people. Having sales experience at the retail level is important for your success. And love of the relationship sales process.

Interview Questions

• They want to know if you know/like the product. Customer service is of the upmost importance.   1 Answer