BDS Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.3

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Cerritos, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

They mostly asked about seller to customer conduct and selling strategies. Straight forward and fast interview process. There are two interviews and it seems like they decided to hire you if you get the second interview.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiting process was fine, the recruiter that reached out to me was fantastic, was great to talk to, gave me tons of advice and suggestions, and responded to emails.

The interview itself would have been fine and not a negative experience, but the interviewer was reviewing the information of someone else the whole time, introduced me by the wrong name to another team member despite me giving them my resume and introducing myself.

Then the follow up was just as confusing, recruiter contacted me to tell me I was no longer in the running for the position, but the interviewer replied to my thank you email saying there was slow-down in interviews and hadn't made a decision yet. So lack of communication on all fronts. Regardless of the truth I wouldn't continue with them.

Not a terrible experience, but definitely needs some tightening up by the department. Experiences like this can drive away great talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about a manager or owner drinking during a staff BBQ at the office?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called first and asked questions. Then did a phone interview with the Team manager. Offered the job on the spot and was then given information regarding HR paperwork, drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be interested in this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDS Marketing in October 2016.

Interview

Two step phone interview process, both really informal and laid back. I submitted an application and got a call from their recruiter about a week later. She asked the basic questions and gave me details in the hours and days for the position. At the end, she said she would put me through to the next phase of the process and scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager for the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't bother to try to negotiate. The offer was fair for a part time seasonal position.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Had three interviews, went extremely well. I knew the last interview was with a person with less experience than I but the person had a big title. Having been in the industry for awhile I realized the background of the last person that interviewed. Nonetheless, extremely unprofessional impression from last person. Company did not even respond to say no you did not get the job, we are moving with another candidate etc.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, about experience and what I can bring to table etc.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing.

Interview

Done completely over the phone. Took about 40 minutes. Gentleman I spoke with was very nice and the conversation was very laid back between questions that you may ask and that he asked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked sales questions "whats your key to selling" "when were you faced with a challenging sale" stuff like that.   Answer Question

Canon Tech Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing in March 2016.

Interview

First a phone call with a recruiter, then a Skype interview with a second recruiter. The interview was casual. These interviews are focused on making sure the candidate knows about canon products.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite lens?
      If you could have any Canon camera what would it be?
      Answer Question

Part Time Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

skype/facetime interview. questions on previous employement then goals. after that you will be fowarded to the program leader where youll interview once again but that usually means you have the job. Next is drug testing then your sent uniform and badge etc. Then in to store

Interview Questions

• what is your previous expereince as a retail represenative   1 Answer

Field Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BDS Marketing in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the regional manager. I was promised a in person interview, but they never contacted me after that. I called, left voicemails, also email and I never got a response. I was told I had the experience they were looking for and would make a great fit. At least let me know if you have selected other candidates. This was a very negative experience and super unprofessional!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience and how does it relate to this position   Answer Question

ARS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDS Marketing (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Called from recruiter. Then hiring manager called talked for five minutes. They need warm bodies like queen bee's need workers. It's fairly pathetic. The on-boarding was an even bigger joke. Even after I was hired all paperwork in place, the HR dept. kept sending messages that I needed to take my drug test which was done and approved a week earlier.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I should make $16 an hour instead of $14   1 Answer