BE Aerospace Business Unit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Tucson, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of 7 . This included HR (1), Finance(3),Procurement(1), Operations(1), and Program Mgmt(1). The interview consisted of behavorial type questions and how you would respond to a given situation. I felt confortable and confident throughout the entire process. It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BE Aerospace

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and very helpful. She responded to my questions and requests very quickly and thoroughly. However, once hired, there were numerous troubling signals starting with the recruiter being terminated. The operations leader is very detailed and a serious micro-manager. The work culture required that director level leaders manage at the level of a supervisor or below. If you come from a senior leadership background where delegation and people development is valued, this will not play well in this envoironment.

Interview Questions

• What was the EBIDTA at your previous plant? Why was it so low?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are applying for positions on the operations side of their business, my advice would be to consider that role carefully and do not accept less than the market for any role that you are considering in that area. i would also suggest that if relocation is offered, you get your relocation terms as strong as you can make them.