BE Aerospace Industrial Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BE Aerospace Industrial Engineering Interview Questions

2.5

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Everett, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

After phone interview with HR and then phone interview with hiring manager, brought me in for in person interview with hiring manager, his underlings and his boss. Received a tour of the factory. Make sure to ask intelligent questions during this process and seem interested in what they are actually doing.

Interview Questions

• Not many specific or technical questions. One was "if there are three identical human operated machines in the assembly line and one machine is producing at 20% that of the other two, what do you do?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BE Aerospace

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

Received a phone call, answered some questions, was offered a job right away. Seemed a little rushed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Industrial Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2009.

Interview

I had communication with a friend that gave me a referrel to the company. A few weeks later, I got a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was mainly about ethics but the company really wanted to know if you knew your stuff about the aerospace industry. Advice would be to be relaxed and be yourself because you should be knowledgeable about what you are applying for.