BE Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BE Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.7

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

Lengthy. Four rounds over two months. Many HR Managers involved. Duplicate questions in all rounds. Interviewers repeated questions and forgot what they had asked in earlier rounds. Position remained open on their website for three months before they got around to interviewing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

Got a call two weeks of applying. Interviewed with ten people panel.process took three months to get hired. It was a very sofisticated process

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

One phone interview, then a half day interview with the director, and the group. It was pretty laid back. No gotcha type questions. They really want to know more about your personality and how it will fit in with what they are trying to get done here.

Interview Questions

• How have you used data to solve a problem in a previous position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then scheduled an in person interview. Pleasant, informative and interactive meeting. Did not get a tour of the plant. I don't particularly like a 50 word minimum requirement to allow access to this application.

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager and asked if I was interested in helping them build their team. That manager asked me a ton of technical questions over several months via electronic communication, and when I gave excellent answers and ideas they continued to recruit me until I finally agreed to an interview. The interview was an all-day affair portioned into 3 areas: leadership skills; cultural fit; & technical skills. I interviewed with a total of 10 people on site (peers, managers, & the VP) and then had a phone debriefing with a 4th person (director). I was offered the position and accepted. This was the most lengthy and arduous interview process I have ever had. Rather than be frustrated I was actually glad I had so many people interviewing me because it gave me a good cross-section of the culture and reinforced that I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative thing you have done to accomplish a task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was difficult but I was able to get relocation included.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

I went in to interview for a temporary position. I found the opportunity through a staffing agency. I initially spoke to someone on the phone from HR. Things went well and by the end of the call she wanted me to come in for an interview with the hiring manager. This went well. I was a bit intimidated when she had me meet with her superior but it all went well. It felt more like a conversation with new friends. I left feeling great about my interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class while completing your degree?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Phone, on-site with tour and co-worker discussions. Also contained group/panel discussions. A plant/site tour was also provided. Not all management individuals were available for interviews. No sick-leave, only Paid Time Off of 2weeks to start, regardless of years of experience, which is for vacation and sick time.

Interview Questions

• Expect standard basic questions   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and I was hired. Interview was very relaxed and normal. Hiring manager was very nice and respectful. Answered every single question that I had to full extent

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with someone who was not helping out the team   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. It was an internship.

Engineer Interview

Interview

All character based. They do not look for ambitious people. They screen for people who want job security over career growth. One of the hiring managers was falling asleep during the interview, which was pretty short since it was not a technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refused to negotiate

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Marysville, WA).

Interview

All questions asked were based on concepts and their applications related to aerospace systems. Mostly power related. Over all a relaxed and professional interview process. There were multiple phases with HR interview first , followed by the hiring manager interview and an onsite interview. Company is overall capable of competing in the aerospace industry.

Negotiation

Open to reasonable negotiation