BEA Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BEA Systems Interview Questions

3.2

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BEA Systems (San Jose, CA) in September 2007.

Interview

Phone interview
    grioup interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Software Developer/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BEA Systems (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a C++ developer position. I had a phone call from a hiring agency. then did a on-phone small test. after that I had technical assessment I didn't do well. however, 2 weeks later they still requested an interview. sadly, I didn't prepare the technical knowledge needed as I thought it would be a short kind of psychological interview. instead of the intended 1 hour and a half we had almost 3 hours all technical discussion. this time I thought I did well, but I didn't get an offer after all.

Interview Questions

• the UML designs questions I didn't expect to go into much details.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BEA Systems in July 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview and then three 1x1 interviews that spanned 30 days. The interview was not too challenging with basic questions regarding my background, work experience, and future goals.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current successful IPO.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BEA Systems in May 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by 1:1 and group interviews