BECU Interview Questions in Everett, WA | Glassdoor

BECU Interview Questions in Everett, WA

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BECU (Everett, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

First we did a virtual interview. Two days later I received an email inviting me to an interview . The position was to begin a month from the date of the interview so they begin the search process early and it is open for at least 2 weeks before they make a decision. I still have not heard back on this one and it has been a week since my interview. (Below when it asked if I received an offer I checked "no" but only because there was no option for "don't know yet" or "still open".

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you solved a problem or addressed an issue for a client or customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about something that you did that you had to correct or redo, and then, when you corrected it, you had to correct it or redo it again.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BECU (Everett, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Well, the interview process was easy and time consuming. I enjoyed it to be very honest. Now I made it through, and was highly qualified. I'm not sure to why I didn't get selected. I'm not upset nor disappointed but seriously trying to figure out, why. I rather be critiqued and move forward than to be left in the dark knowing I have customer service, a great background, no criminal history, credit experience, and very upbeat.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Have you ever failed at a task, and how did you over come?   Answer Question

BECU Response

Oct 31, 2016 – Team BECU

Thank you for making time to provide us with feedback on your interview process. We have shared your feedback with the BECU Recruiting team, as we are always looking for ways to improve the candidate... More

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BECU (Everett, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online. Within one week I was contacted for a phone interview that took approximately 20 minutes. Was then asked to come in for an interview that week. There were 4 or 5 managers interviewing me. They then gave me a conditional offer pending background check & references. Getting references was the most difficult part as they have to sign into a website and review you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation in which you had a difficult customer. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.