BFG Field Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BFG Field Agent Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BFG (Kansas City, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call about 1 week later. I had some what of a phone interview. I think the person doing the hiring was just trying to feel out my personality to see if I would be a good fit. Then she had me come in for an interview a couple of days later. I interviewed with two people asking me questions, again I think they were just trying to see if I would be a good fit, personality wise. It's a very laid back low key interview. I got the job right then and there and started working that weekend.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BFG

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BFG (Kansas City, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

There really was no process. I knew one of the managers and so they had me fill out a sloppy application and then, BAM, i was hired. The managers at this company really only hired recommendations and people they personally knew.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BFG (Portland, OR) in June 2009.

Interview

Barely any. One interview, one day training, and then right into it.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BFG (San Diego, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

First interview: In person, casual, outside of a bar. She said I would be hired but, that I would have to come in and interview with the other manager as well.

Second interview: In the office but, still very casual. They wanted to know that I would be at ease talking to strangers about a sensitive subject. Basically, it was a conversation to assess my 'people skills.' I was given a second verbal confirmation of my hire after this interview.

It took about a month or two before they finally called me back into the office to complete the new hire paperwork and short orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with being called 'the Angel of Death?'   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They are upfront about the wage at the time of the interview.

Field Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BFG in April 2010.

Interview

First e-mailed resume. Didn't hear back so called the office. Scheduled interview. Interviewed by two managers. Informed about the company's clients etc. Was asked of my qualifications. Certain job scenarios. What was expected from employment etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable marketing certain products that are not necessarily looked brightly upon?   Answer Question