BGEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2016

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BGEA (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three part process. It first started with an hour long phone interview, which was more of a conversation and went very smoothly. The second part was an interview with the VP of human resources and it was a two hour intense questioning about my faith. Be prepared, they ask you the hard questions that are sometimes difficult to answer but it was not a bad experience. After this interview I then went and spoke with the Executive Assistant who I would be under. A few weeks later I then met with the Vice President and he interviewed me. None of the interview questions were hard, I could tell they were more worried about getting to know me to see if I would fit with the organization then they were concerned with asking me the hard questions.

Interview Questions

• They required me to give an account of how I became a Christian and my testimony.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGEA.

Interview

The interview process varies slightly by department, but it almost always includes interacting with both HR and the hiring manager. It can take time after your application before contact is made, but the interview process usually moves quickly once it begins. For most full time positions, expect 2-3 interviews. If you are applying from out of state, the initial round of interviews can usually be conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BGEA in March 2014.

Interview

BGEA is an incredible organization, with top-down management style, and employees who clearly enjoy their work. Their interview process is more personable, than other companies HR departments. They care about their employees and try to create a family atmosphere within the work environment. While a more relaxed work atmosphere, there is still a high level of professionalism expected.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a Caller, who had faith-based questions?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BGEA (Charlotte, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for an internal supervisory position within the ministry. This consisted of a 1:1 interview initially with the department manager. This was followed by a panel interview with several other supervisors whom I would be working with if selected. During the panel interview I did a PowerPoint presentation on dealing with stress management. The working environment is very fast paced and stressful so the presentation I chose was very appropriate for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation involving a team member who was having performance issues?   Answer Question
    • How do you motivate your team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Print & Digital Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGEA (Charlotte, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

I came in and met with the hiring manager. After meeting with the hiring manager, about a week later, I was brought back in to meet with the Office manager and Department supervisor to review if I was a fit for the company and department. I was then contacted by the hiring manager that I was selected for this position.