BHGRE Metro Brokers Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at BHGRE Metro Brokers

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and engaging. The career manager was very professional, and answered all of my questions fully. Appears to be a good environment with a lot of broker support at the headquarters in Sandy Springs.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a broker?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and went through a one hour interview with career coach. Coach explained who the company is and the commission splits. How the process would work on getting me aboard and the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Experience in sales and motivation for joining BHGRE Metrobrokers.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Review of past experience, Ability to sell, cold call, work open houses, operate independently.

Negotiation

Depending on what you may have been offered at another agency or what your split may have been at your previous company, how much you sell in one year, your commission split may vary.