BHGRE Metro Brokers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BHGRE Metro Brokers

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers.

Interview

The first interview was informational. I was given an overview of the company and its processes and how I would fit in via presentation. I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to a few key internal people. Then they explained the next steps if I wanted to become a real estate professional with them.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and engaging. The career manager was very professional, and answered all of my questions fully. Appears to be a good environment with a lot of broker support at the headquarters in Sandy Springs.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a broker?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and went through a one hour interview with career coach. Coach explained who the company is and the commission splits. How the process would work on getting me aboard and the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Experience in sales and motivation for joining BHGRE Metrobrokers.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Review of past experience, Ability to sell, cold call, work open houses, operate independently.

Negotiation

Depending on what you may have been offered at another agency or what your split may have been at your previous company, how much you sell in one year, your commission split may vary.

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BHGRE Metro Brokers.

Interview

Met interviewer at corporate office in a brightly lit room. The decor was very nice. After seeing my background they were excited to have me work with them.